Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is more than a PR exercise that makes people like your company. It is a sound business strategy that strengthens customer loyalty, increases employee satisfaction, and improves the bottom line.
Beyond Employee Giving explores the different faces of corporate social responsibility, looks at LinkedIn's overwhemingly successful CSR strategy, and defines how you can start or enhance your own CSR program.
- Published by
- Issue areas
- Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Document type
- Copyright 2015, GuideStar. All rights reserved.
- What to read next
- Experienced Grantmakers at Work: When Creativity Comes Into Play
- Foundation Giving and Growth: Foundations' Share of Private Philanthropy, 1998
- Foundation Strategies for Attracting and Managing Talent - Discussion Guide
- Linked data add horizontal_rule