This report synthesizes the key outcomes from the Ghana Data Strategy and Capacity Building Workshop, which was held in Accra on the 29th of November, 2017. The workshop was developed based on input provided by the cross-section of Ghanaian foundations, support organizations, and civil society more broadly that participated in an earlier "Data Scoping Meeting" held on the 4th of October, 2017.
During the Data Scoping Meeting, participants worked together to:
- Understand the value and opportunities for advancing the philanthropy data agenda in Ghana- Establish common principles for collaborative data and knowledge management- Identify key data and knowledge challenges as well as needs- Explore existing technologies for collecting and sharing data and knowledge- Set local data and knowledge goals and priorities. The Data Strategy and Capacity Building workshop focused on how to move forward on each of these priorities.
- Save to library
- Suggest an edit
- Issue areas
- Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Document type
- Africa (Western) / Ghana
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
- What to read next
- Ghana: Data Strategy and Capacity Building
- Linked data add horizontal_rule