The Philanthropic Initiative for Racial Equity has released an infographic detailing what philanthropy needs to know about prioritizing racial justice and highlighting current practices around racial equity. The infographic also poses critical questions for philanthropy to consider in light of the stark findings that there are still profound shortfalls in funding for people of color across the board.
This infographic was produced in partnership with Race Forward and the Foundation Center.
- Document type
- North America / United States
- Copyright 2017 by Philanthropic Initiative for Racial Equity. All rights reserved.
- What to read next
- Foundation Funding for Native American Issues and Peoples
- Investing in Native Communities: Philanthropic Funding for Native American Communities and Causes
- Latino Leadership: Foundation Boards
- Linked data add horizontal_rule